7. An educated person has the ability to speak clearly.
Education is a must for every living being. In today’s world, education has become a need. It is true that there is no life without education. Well thanks for providing us a short and sweat essay on such a great topic.
Education-education is the most important aspect in peoples lives.
Starting our exploration of educatedness with knowledge, we found that the abilities of thinking and learning are closely tied up with knowledge. We now move on to the third ability in our list, namely, language, which interacts closely with both thinking and learning. Whether in an institutional setting or otherwise, human beings need to think and learn in a community. The remarkable advancement of knowledge in the physical sciences, for instance, has been possible not only because of the thinking and learning of the individuals by themselves, but also because the community of physical scientists thought and learnt almost as an organism, thereby enriching the memory of the community. Without language, it would be impossible to have socially evolving knowledge guided by social thinking and learning.
26. An educated person has achieved victory over themselves; they know how to withstand discomfort in the short term in order to achieve important goals in the long term.
29. An educated person knows where and how to focus their attention.
13. An educated person knows how to make productive use of knowledge; they know where to get the knowledge that they need, and they have the ability to organize that knowledge into a plan of action that is directed to a definite end.
50. An educated person has the ability to pursue lifelong learning.
Man is nothing but an animal. It is the education that teaches him many things, teaches the manners, rules and regulations of life etc. All these things result in converting man from an animal to well-mannered citizen.
Educated Persons Help in Progress of Country
The points given are wonderful, all is true and was nicely explained or pointed out. Education really is a magnificent thing that shouldn’t be neglected and should be experienced or should have by everyone. Education as stated has not only one but many more advantages and gifts to an individual and to the society itself, education produces knowledge that when honed can become a sustainable competitive advantage of an individual and of a company. Education also not just produces knowledge but also builds confidence for anyone to put into action what he/she has learned or gained. This essay is a truly powerful one. thanks to the writer.
The qualities that constitute an educated man â¦.
Nothing in the life can be achieved if we don’t have belief on ourselves. Education is what brings self-confidence in us. We get the confidence of doing the things on our own. Our self-confidence then helps us in passing all the difficulties that come on way to our aim. Education also makes us better in communication with others.
What are the reasons behind educated people being against GM.
11. An educated person doesn’t blindly accept what they are told; they go see for themselves. They can discern truth from error, regardless of the source.
The Educated Man Research Paper - 297 Words
47. An educated person has aesthetic appreciation; they can sing and dance well, play at least one musical instrument, and can appreciate architecture, great art, and other expressions of creative genius.